Keeping Rheem as top of mind when focus is quality and longevity!
RHEEM 13 SEER (RA13)
Chances are, the last thing you think about is your air conditioner. You just expect to be cool and comfortable. Rheem® has it covered with the finest air conditioners in the business—top-quality, innovative cooling solutions with the latest technology and dependable performance—all backed by great warranties and excellent service and support. If you have any questions on which Rheem air conditioner is the best for your home, just reach out to a trustworthy, independent Rheem Pro in your area
- Efficiencies 13-15.5 SEER/11.5-13 EER
- Scroll compressor
- Composite base pan for quieter operation
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
Have a Question About Our Products?
Natural Choice Heating and Cooling has answers. We’ll be glad to help.
Natural Choice is a Proud Sponsor of SickKids Foundation
We service the following brands below and many more!