- EcoNet™ Enabled
- Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- Powder coat paint system
Features & Benefits
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency. The overdrive feature provides cooling load up to 107°F.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
EcoNet® Enabled, Inverter-Driven Rheem® Prestige Series Variable-Speed Air Conditioners deliver all the smart comfort and energy-saving performance you expect from Rheem. With inverter technology, as the unit works to adjust to your cooling needs, indoor fan speeds sync with the compressor’s speed to match air input and output.
This results in a continual and efficient adjustment to your comfort needs, offering more precise all-day temperature, humidity and indoor air quality control.
The compressor found in the Prestige Series Air Conditioner provides superior performance and dependability. Variable speeds allow your unit to adapt to surrounding conditions with more precision and efficiency, avoiding temperature fluctuations that are sometimes associated with standard single-stage systems.
And because your variable-speed system is efficiently adjusting to your cooling needs, it’s also able to deliver humidity and indoor air quality control that is not possible with standard on / off single-stage designs.
Energy-Saving Efficiency Meets High Performance
It’s also easy to save on energy costs with the Prestige Series Air Conditioner. The variable-speed operation outperforms single-stage systems and provides you with a new level of adaptability and precision. While that means more comfort for your home, it also means more energy savings. The RA20 Air Conditioner maintains your home comfort when outside temperatures are as high as 107°F. If you’re interested in getting the most from your unit, count on a variable-speed air conditioner from Rheem.
Have a Question About Our Products?
Natural Choice is a Proud Sponsor of SickKids Foundation
We service the following brands below and many more!